HR Administrator JO4615
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Antrim client who are a reputable and well-established company which has been operating since 1986. They currently are seeking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator who will play a vital role within their Head office. This is a full time permanent role however they will consider part-time hours and or job share for suitable candidates.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Assist with the day to day operations of the HR functions and duties, including all job advertisements and recruitment.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Compile, update and maintain employee records on the HR Database.
- Process documentation using the Microsoft Office Suite and prepare reports relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance reviews.
- Coordinate HR projects such as meetings, staff training and surveys.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Handle employee requests.
- Conduct initial inductions for new recruits.
- Excellent administration and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Full knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Meticulous organisation and planning skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills, making naturally good first impressions with an ability to be tactful, diplomatic and professional.
- Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car for travel between offices.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above to include English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration or HR, or equivalent.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible