Insulation Surveyor JO4913
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for Homeseal who currently provide a range of insulation works, including cavity wall and loft measures across all of Northern Ireland and are recognised as a leading insulation installer in the industry. Due to an increase in workload, the company require an Insulation Surveyor to provide a high level of support to the office staff and team of installers.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Completing surveys of customers homes in regards to their insulation.
- Completing paperwork and survey packs.
- Plan the schedule of the weeks work.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are maintained throughout.
- Any other related/reasonable duties as required by management.
- Experience of insulation desirable.
- Knowledge of construction / building industry.
- Maintaining manual office documents and filing systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – oral and written.
- Organised, systematic and flexible with good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in line with business needs
- Capacity to work well under pressure with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to data protection regulations.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible