Lorry Driver/Fitter (HI-AB Truck) JO5000
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new Nottingham client who are one of the UK’s largest producers of concrete products for a range of market sectors. They are currently recruiting for experienced HI-AB Truck drivers, who will be responsible for the delivery and installation of precast concrete flooring units from their manufacturing facility to various construction sites throughout the UK.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Loading, delivering, and fitting in place loads of concrete products from various bases to sites across Ireland.
- Positioning lorry/crane on site in the correct position as per lift plans supplied.
- Fitting slabs onto prepared bearings as per the technical drawings supplied using lorry mounted offloading crane taking into consideration all site-specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- This is also a customer focused role with a heavy reliance on building and maintaining relationships with site personnel to enable repeat business.
- Ensuring products are fitted safely to a high-quality standard and the site is left tidy upon exit.
- Must have a current category C&E licence and a drivers CPC qualification card.
- Previous experience working with a crane / telehandler is essential and preferably have Hiab/Crane certificates (although training will be given).
- Previous experience with reading drawings and precast installation is desirable.
- The ability to work flexible hours and work away from home when necessary is essential.
- Strong organisational and communication skills as this is also a customer focused role, with a heavy reliance on building and maintaining relationships with site personnel to enable repeat business.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible