Maintenance/Electrical Engineer JO5003
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing Cookstown client. Due to a current surge in demand there is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance/Electrical Engineer to join their team to provide an effective electrical maintenance service by planning, organising, completing and monitoring of electrical and general maintenance.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Maintain a planned servicing and preventative maintenance programme across the site.
- Undertake repairs of electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns and complete repairs in timely manner taking account of production schedules.
- Make periodic inspections of equipment to find defects before breakdowns occur.
- Diagnose problems and then complete repair or arrange replacement as required.
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Liaise with Production Manager regarding the purchase of necessary materials from approved suppliers at best price.
- Communicate with production supervisors and keep them updated on progress of repair jobs.
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements and assist with implementation of company procedures and standards.
- Monitor employees work performance regarding correct use of plant and equipment and adherence to safe systems of work.
- Keep manager advised of plant, machinery and equipment failures that require production downtime for maintenance.
- Ensure all servicing and maintenance records are maintained.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar Role
- Effective organisation, planning & time management ability
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy & efficiency in work tasks
- Exceptionally well developed interpersonal & communication skills
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible