Maintenance Fitter JO4639
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing client who are a leading producer of high quality substrates for both professional and amateur clients. Due to ongoing demand they wish to recruit Maintenance Fitter for an immediate start. The Maintenance Fitter will take responsibility for the preventative and breakdown maintenance of our machinery and equipment across our manufacturing operation.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Have an understanding of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Be confident in providing general mechanical repairs and solutions to packaging equipment, conveyors, plant machinery etc.
- Competent in fabrication duties.
- Electrical knowledge would be advantageous though not necessary as full training will be given.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Should be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
- Should be very hands on and be able to work as part of a team but also use own initiative.
- Comply fully with all Health and Safety policies.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible