Maintenance Person JO4913
MYM Recruitment are working with our Draperstown client who are recruiting a Maintenance Person to join their team. The work will be throughout Northern Ireland.
- General labouring on refurbishment projects.
- Good practical skills the ability to follow written and spoken instructions.
- Ability to work in a team.
- An awareness of on-site health and safety issues.
- Cleaning and preparing the house/site.
- Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans.
- Assisting skilled tradespeople in their duties.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Must be physically fit due to the nature of the work.
- A good level of fitness.
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Should be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
- Should be very hands on and be able to work as part of a team but also use own initiative.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible