Maintenance Technician JO4408
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client who are an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility service solutions and are currently recruiting for an Maintenance Technician. The suitable candidate will work as part of a team to ensure the smooth and efficient mechanical/ electrical running of the production facility.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- To carry out preventative maintenance on all equipment ensuring they are kept to high standard and provide reactive maintenance to all plant equipment.
- To work closely with production management to ensure all maintenance work is prioritised correctly and carried out in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all breakdowns are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Maintain maintenance paperwork and ensure all documentations is up to date and accurate.
- Identifying, sourcing and the replenishment of spares.
- Coordinate and supervise contract labour that may be on site.
- Excellent PLC skills including fault finding and program adjustments.
- HVAC Equipment/Electrical Services/Projects.
- Troubleshooting electrical reactive works
- Instrumentation/pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical experience.
- Refrigeration/Steam Boilers/Fire/Intruder/Sprinkler systems.
- Air compressors, Vacuum systems
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible