Maintenance Technician JO4629
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Donegal client. Due to demand, they are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for their busy factory.
- The hours are shift work, 7am to 7pm, 3 days or 4 days a week. The shift also requires working every 4th and 5th Saturday, and every 5th
- The rate is €20 per hour, all weekend work is paid at time + 1/2, and bank holidays is double time.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for the hands on running and maintenance of plant, utilities and equipment.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well as the Technical standards.
- Perform day-to-day preventative and demand maintenance as required.
- React to calla from the helpdesk regarding plant and facilities.
- Carry out rounds and readings, daily checks etc ad required.
- Liaison and co-ordination of external contractors to complete required maintenance activities, including follow up works.
- Hands on role at trouble shooting/fault-finding and maintaining equipment and plant related items to ensure the proper operation and service of equipment and utilities to plant standards.
- Develop a detailed understanding of all clean room HVAC, equipment, and utilities to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Assist in work permits, and reporting as required.
- Resolve technical issues in an effective & timely manner to support operations.
- Ensuring equipment/systems meets the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
- Ensuring safety standards are met and safe-working practices adhered to.
- Communicate effectively with plant management, corporate and division engineering.
- Position will be responsible to operate all engineering functions in line with the plant quality policy with minimum supervision.
- Experience in an Engineering with a working knowledge of plant and equipment such as boilers, chillers, compressors, HVAC, water and sprinkler systems, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Third level engineering qualification or trades Level 6 equivalent.
- Previous experience in a related industry such as medical, pharma or production.
- Knowledge of Maximo an advantage.
- GMP background desirable but not essential
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible