Market Research Assistant JO4541
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Belfast based client. Established in 2003 they are specialists in Market Research and they work with clients across the United Kingdom, Ireland and beyond. Due to a current project, there is a fantastic opportunity for a Market Research Assistant to conduct a database check in Derry/Londonderry and Strabane. This will be a 2-day role with a day based in each location. Training via Zoom will be required. The successful candidate will cross check a database of businesses in Derry City and record any applicable changes. We would then require the same candidate to create from scratch the same database for Strabane. The job does not require speaking to anyone or entering the businesses, you will simply need to record the business name, type of business and street name.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Gather data on tablets.
- Be polite and friendly.
- Accurate data input skills.
- Experience in a similar role desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a problem solver, a decision-maker, and make a positive contribution to the future growth of the company.
- Should be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible