Sales & Key Account Executive JO4576
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with our new Cookstown client who due to demand, are seeking a Sales & Key Account Executive to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with several local and international brands and make your mark in a dynamic company at an exciting stage in its growth.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Maintain excellent relationships with our existing customers ensuring continued business.
- Develop relationships with customers by proposing new solutions to help their business.
- Generate new business by targeting new customers in different sectors.
- Liaise with our office in Asia to ensure an efficient service for our customers.
- Occasionally travel to visit customers and attend trade shows.
- Have excellent organisational skills to co-ordinate deliveries to our customers.
- Liaise with customers in helping to design bespoke packaging to suit their specific requirements, working with graphic designers.
- Process customer quotations and orders.
- Maintain records and database contacts.
- Must be ambition and enthusiastic
- Experience in sales is not essential. We hire for attitude.
- Strong communication skills to build relationships with customers at all organisational levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability in problem solving and negotiation.
- Organised, systematic and flexible with good time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks in line with business needs.
- Capacity to work well under pressure in a busy office environment with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible