Mechanical Design Engineer JO3626
MYM Recruitment continue to work with a market leading Mechanical Services Contractor, in its 20th year of successful business as a viable and versatile mechanical services contractor. Offering many solutions for large scale mechanical challenges. Serving an array of commercial, industrial, and institutional clients throughout the Irish/UK market and offer many solutions for large scale mechanical challenges. Due to their expansion they now wish to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Producing detailed customer and working drawings.
- Managing workloads to meet programme objectives.
- Coordinate design drawings with the contracts team.
- Responsible for overseeing all design drawings from inception through to completion and produce as built information.
- Produce accurate design information for each contract.
- Ability to manage workloads against the contract objectives.
- Production of detailed design drawings and information using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Provide technical expertise in client and design team meetings when required.
- Complete site investigations and site measures to insure feasibility of construction.
- Proven track record in technical design and detailing of commercial and residential construction projects.
- 5-10 years BIM/CAD experience of Mechanical Building Design & services.
- 2+ years’ experience using Revit to design and coordinate large Mechanical projects.
- 5+ years of building engineering and construction technology.
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines and multitask.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to help other team members as and when required.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible