Nightshift Bakery Operatives JO4621
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are excited to be continuing to work with our Mid-Ulster client, from only opening its doors in March 2020 it is going from strength to strength. Due to a surge in demand, they are seeking to appoint a passionate Bakery Operatives to work in their bakery producing high quality breads and treats.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for decorating cakes, tray bakes and buns.
- Fresh cream prep and any other duties associated with the job.
- Packing duties also included.
- Keen eye for presentation and maintaining high standards.
- You will keep wastage records that will assist you in monitoring trends and patterns.
- To ensure quality is maintained regarding procedure, practices, portion control and presentation.
- Ensure personal hygiene and food hygiene standards are achieved and maintained.
- To monitor stock levels and order goods ensuring that correct procedures are followed regarding receipt and storage of food and consumables.
- To ensure the correct and economical use of provisions, consumables and equipment.
- Proven record of accomplishment with good and relevant experience within a bakery setting.
- Experience in decorating cakes, tray bakes and buns.
- Have a passion for food that has excellent appeal in terms of taste and attractive presentation.
- You can work swiftly, efficiently and can work well under pressure.
- You have a respectful manner who can work well as part of a wider team.
- You will take pride in your work and are self-motivated and can also work independently.
- Up to date basic food hygiene certificate.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible