Office Administrator JO4411
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with their existing client in the Mid-Ulster Area who are a well-established local business in the property sector and are excelling in their respective field for over 20+ years. Due to continued growth they now wish to employ someone to take up the role of Office Administrator for an immediate start. The purpose of the role will be to further develop and support the full range of activities of the business, including customer service and associated administration.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Provide a high level of support and administration using Microsoft Office packages.
- Shared reception duties to include answering phones, taking messages, and greeting clients.
- Filing and organising of documents.
- Photocopying and scanning for staff and management.
- Ability to plan & organise own work and schedule.
- Positive approach to building relationships with customers and the team.
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar administrative role.
- Ability to perform general administration duties to a high level independently.
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- First class communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy due to the importance and nature of the work.
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Access to own vehicle to use daily.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible