Workshop Joiner JO4458
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a local company based in Castledawson. Due to a current surge in demand, they now wish to recruit highly driven, hands on Workshop Joiners to join their team for an immediate start.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Perform joinery tasks as directed including the completion of the necessary documentation to show time and materials used.
- Take instruction from workshop manager and carry out the task in a professional & efficient manner.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a safe working order.
- Work within the internal quality system ensuring that high standards of production are maintained through to finished product stage.
- Operate to health and safety policy and guidelines laid down in the workshop and operate at all times in a safe and responsible manner.
- Maintain good housekeeping and a safe work environment and ensure own safety and safety of others.
- Managing workloads to meet targets and deadlines.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Workshop Manager.
- Follow established safety rules, regulations, and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Experience in a Bench Joinery role or similar.
- Experience of using machinery
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Manage materials and stock
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines and multitask.
- A can-do attitude and a team player.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to help other team members as and when required.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible