Office Administrator JO4569
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with their new Magherafelt client. They are at the forefront of their industry of operation, they have gained a reputation over the past number of years for client satisfaction. They have grown progressively year on year and as a result of this growth they wish to appoint a suitably experienced Office Administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate will assist the accounts and sales team with operational processes to ensure the accurate and timely completion of tasks. Maintaining focus on quality management and customer service.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- First point of contact for customers/suppliers, redirect to the appropriate person.
- Professionally handle all customer/supplier interaction in line with Company Plan.
- Ensure CRM system is updated with all communication/ action points required.
- Manage appointment system for showroom visits and site visits.
- Assist finance manager with ad hoc administration duties such as updating company policies, renewal of contracts with suppliers in regards to internet, phones insurance.
- Assist sales team with ad hoc administration duties depending on workloads
- Archiving of invoices and general filing as dictated by workload.
- Ensure that all day-to-day health, safety, and security procedures are adhered to.
- Understand the importance of customer service and the Company culture relating to meeting our customers’ expectations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of procedures to improve efficiency of the function and the department through the development of relationships with own team members and other departments.
- Print all purchase invoices received to email.
- Match purchase invoices to purchase orders and delivery dockets as appropriate.
- Ensure that invoices that cannot be matched as above are redirected to the appropriate department for resolution in advance of the monthly payment run.
- Code, process, and input invoices on to the accounting system including scanning onto the system and allocating expenses to individual projects.
- Allocate purchase orders for ongoing projects to sub-contractors, ensuring strict controls over expenditure are being observed.
- Ensure all purchase orders distributed to sub-contractors are accounted for within customer projects.
- Prompt analysis and resolution of supplier queries including the timely reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Make adjustments, handle queries and resolve problems to bring payment terms into line with Company guidelines.
- Efficiently administer the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes.
- Report to management on any outstanding issues and inform them early of potential debtor problems.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong application to perform tasks accurately to a high standard.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and to meet associated deadlines
- General competence and confidence in use of new and varied IT systems would be beneficial and computer literate in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Strong communicator, with the ability to interact with different teams across the business.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible