Office Administrator JO5097
Immediate start available for an Office Administrator in Toome.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Processing Orders: Processing orders onto our system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of our products to effectively guide customers through their queries and provide accurate information.
- Customer Interaction: Engage with customers via various channels, including phone and email, to address enquiries, resolve issues and provide assistance.
- Communication Skills: Exhibit outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, to convey information clearly and professionally.
- Sales Administration: To assist the Sales Managers source and engage new potential customers.
- Previous experience in an Office Administrator Role, ideally within the kitchen industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers.
- Problem – solving aptitude and the capacity to think on your feet.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
Monday to Thursday 8am – 5pm Friday 9am – 1pm
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible