Office Assistant JO3604
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Dealing with customers & suppliers
- Processing sales & purchase invoices
- Assist in the efficient operation of payroll, H&S & personnel systems
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- General administration using Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Answering telephone calls professionally and confidently.
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
- Based at the front of house, you will meet and greet all visitors to the site.
- Screen and direct all customer calls professionally and efficiently.
- Carry out general administrative duties to include filing as required.
- Ability to plan & organise own work
- Positive approach to building relationships with customer and team.
- Other general office duties as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Basic numeracy.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Experience in generating and analysing reports.
- Previous use of switchboards.
- 1-2 years in an Administration role.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible