Paint Line Operatives JO4611
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Monkstown client who create world leading bold engineering in the waste recycling and natural material processing industries. Due to demand, they are recruiting for Paint Line Operatives. The key purpose of this role is to safely operate the Powder Paint Line ensuring that all product meets customer expectations in line with Company standards.
- Shift patterns are 3,3,4 shift pattern basis
- 3 day week is Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:00am-6:30pm
- 4 day week is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:00am-6:30pm
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Adhering to company safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Loading and unloading the Paint line along with other tasks associated with running a continuously moving line.
- Working with a team to achieve task times and quality
- Maintain target 5s standards for your work area and identify and implement improvements.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Any other duties conductive to the job.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative.
- Willingness to develop and adapt to new situations.
- Team Player.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible