MYM Recruitment are continuing to work our existing client in Derry/Londonderry who operate throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and consistently deliver high quality, fully transparent services on every level. They are currently seeking to recruit a Planner who will play an important role within their Derry/Londonderry depot.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Be the initial point of contact for tenants for urgent, routine and adaption works
- Scheduling customer appointments and creating events
- Notifying customers on planned arrival of workers
- Assigning jobs to relevant trade/department within the required job category via computer communication whilst considering cost, customer service and resource availability
- Raising survey events on new COTs, Adaptions and Response jobs
- Monitoring progress of all jobs to ensure all scheduled works are completed and PDAs completed correctly
- Liaise with administration team, supervisor and management to answer queries and review works in progress.
- Liaise daily with client district maintenance officers/administrators
- Monitoring of required completion dates, ensuring they are meet, or extension requested were required
- Dealing with queries and complaint resolution
- Maintaining standards and processes to reach KPI targets.
- Support other planning areas when required as part of a cross-functional team environment
- Review KPI prior to monthly meeting and prepare any documents needed for any possible challenges.
- Prioritise customer orders by due date to support the company in meeting target deadline KPI
- Escalate issues promptly to management and help resolve problems in a timely fashion
- Experience operating within a face paced construction industry
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of scheduling/ logistics desirable
- Experience in customer service and customer excellence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage client relationships
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross functional team
- Knowledge of construction and the skills off the team members.
- Good customer service/customer care skills
- The ability to deal with the unexpected and good problem-solving skills.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible