Playground Installer JO4571
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be continuing to work with our client who are based in Derry/Londonderry, and are now regarded as Ireland’s leader in the Childcare, Special Needs and Education industries. Due to a surge in demand, they are now looking to recruit a Playground Installer to join their growing team on a full time basis. In this role, you will be responsible for the installation of playground equipment and associated groundworks, including preparing and levelling the site, installing playground surfaces, and completing all necessary safety checks
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organise the site ensuring it is safe for yourself and the customer.
- Installing play equipment including laying artificial surfacing, digging holes, and manually carrying materials and equipment.
- Carrying out safe, efficient installations to an exceptional quality standard Work to strict deadlines to ensure jobs are completed as planned.
- Liaising and communicating with the customers/schools on site to arrange ETAs and site access information.
- Use of a variety of power tools.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided at all times, maximising the customer experience.
- Loading & unloading of company vehicle as required.
- Undertake work related training courses as required.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations & safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Installation background with experience in a similar role.
- Great technical knowledge of construction processes.
- The ability to identify areas for improvement and to implement and develop existing processes/systems.
- Be able to work in high pace environment and be a confident decision maker.
- Be able to build and maintain a great relationship with the customer and internal teams.
- Proficient in Excel and all Microsoft applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible