Procurement Manager JO4567
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with our new client who are a global leader in video collaboration and custom AV, specialising in high quality solutions tailored for customer needs. They have a team of highly skilled certified engineers and project managers offering an individualised service to customers.
Due to a surge in demand they are recruiting for a Procurement Manager who will be an integral part our global field engineering team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supply chain management of both hardware supply and subcontractor services from Service Partners, obtaining pricing for bills of materials, negotiating with vendors and ensuring that supplier quotes are accurate and correct before being submitted to the quoting team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Setting up and maintaining international supply chains of both hardware and subcontract services.
- Dealing with the procurement of hardware.
- Dealing with the procurement of services from Service Partners.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and managing payment terms.
- Requesting pricing from suppliers and following up when necessary.
- Updating the team about any product delays or problems with suppliers.
- Presenting cost analysis.
- Maintaining records of supplier contracts.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Maintaining strong relationships with vendors.
- Any other duties as outlined by your manager / SMT.
- Third level qualification in business administration/purchasing/logistics or similar.
- 5 years+ experience working in a purchasing office / role.
- Experience working with international partners and clients.
- Management experience would be an advantage.
- Experience within an AV related industry would be an advantage.
- Highly organised
- Confident communicator
- Comfortable with mathematics
- IT literacy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible