Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
Due to Company expansion, our client is looking to recruit a Purchaser. You will be joining a
fantastic Company with state of the art facilities and incredible plans for the future. The successful
candidate must be someone who will invest in the team, will be passionate about their job and want
to be art of the company’s journey.
- Manage an efficient purchasing schedule.
- Produce project material cost schedules.
- Assess material needs and ordering from suppliers.
- Requesting quotes from suppliers and assessing of such.
- Ensuring materials are purchased within budget.
- Dealing with any product quality concerns.
- Ensuring that all requisitions and the issuing of Purchase orders are completed.
- Resolve invoice queries with the accounts department.
- Arrangement of credit and account applications.
- Ensure the correct specifications are being used.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a purchasing / procurement role, within the
construction or similar environment
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible