Purchasing Coordinator JO4446
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing client who are based in Bellaghy and are a leading producer of high quality substrates for both professional and amateur clients. Due to ongoing demand they wish to recruit a Purchasing Corodinator for an immediate start. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills. The position offers a competitive salary; hybrid/flexible working; 29 days holidays, incrementally increasing to 34 days during the 5th to 10th years’ service.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Liaise with haulage firms and secure daily transport requirements
- Prepare documentation for daily transport collections
- Process haulier invoices and resolve queries
- In conjunction with the Factory Manager, periodic review of material stocks and purchase orders and raise new purchase orders with suppliers.
- Follow up delivery schedules with suppliers
- Receipt deliveries on to our Inventory
- Oversee Weighbridge software operation
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
- The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional manner
- Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
- The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible