Quality Engineer JO4473
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client in Campsie who are a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms. We have an exciting roadmap ahead for new products, services, production capacity and business expansion. As a result of this continued success, they are expanding their teams in Campsie and currently have opportunities for a Quality Engineer to join their busy team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Assisting in the development and auditing of the Quality Management System
- Supplier and product qualification – local and international
- Have the ability to use statistical methods to fault find & support solutions to technical issues, including but not limited to use of control plans and standard operating procedures
- Be responsible for assuring bought in products meet quality specific sign-off criteria, working with suppliers when issues arise
- Where non–conformance exists, use initiative to introduce suitable manufacturing containment actions while working with the supply base (internal or external) & technical personnel to achieve long-term solutions for quality from root-cause analysis
- Support day to day operations to ensure there in minimum impact to production as a result of quality related issues and attend regular meetings giving details of quality trends and actions
- Support NPPD within the factory from design review stage through to prototype build. Be actively involved in every stage of the process to help guarantee its success
- Support Quality engineers in day to day duties including but not limited to quality investigations, problem solves and continuous improvement
- Responding to customer queries
- Supplier auditing
- Experience of supplier management
- Experience of supervising others
- Internal and external audit certification
- Experience in maintaining a Quality Management System
- Experience in New product introduction and advanced product quality planning
- Experience in dealing with customers
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible