Quantity Surveyor JO5005
Our award-winning client in Mid-Ulster has been in operation for over 25 years and is well renowned for their high-quality work. With more than 25 years of experience in the field, they know the industry like the back of their hands and there is no challenge too big or too small! Due to their expansion they now wish to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for the commercial management of projects.
- Ensuring clear and concise measurement, valuations, variations, preparation, submission, and agreement of interim and final accounts.
- Produce BOQs, monitoring cash collection, monitoring sub-contractor accounts, budgets are met and attend regular finance meetings.
- Assisting to implement the business plan and developing business opportunities.
- Regular and accurate reporting to the Finance Manager and Managing Director.
- An experienced Quantity Surveyor, with a proven ability of project delivery. Min 3 years’ experience.
- Thorough understanding of construction forms and techniques including construction costs.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or membership of a relevant professional body.
- Clear understanding of contractual obligations, breaches, and remedies.
- Competent knowledge of a range of procurement options available in the industry.
- Familiarity current legal and regulatory developments in respect of construction and associated law.
- Experience in Construction estimating software (Conquest)
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible