Quantity Surveyor JO5017
MYM Recruitment are excited to be working with our new Mid-Ulster client. Established almost 20 years ago they are now one of the most well recognised companies in their industry. As a family run company, they have a strong personal stake in every project they undertake. They now wish to recruit highly driven Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Meeting clients to determine the needs of the contract and to discuss any areas that may need revised for price or feasibility.
- Calculating material quantities and costs, labour costs and an achievable project timeframe.
- Monitoring and overseeing site staff, including sub contractors’, safety practices, construction progress and material needs, including any changes which may impact costs.
- Preparing labour and supplier accounts for payment.
- Writing reports detailing costs and progress for clients.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as QS in Construction
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experience working with NEC contracts
- Valid Driving License
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible