MYM Recruitment are working with our client who are a multi-faceted company based in Magherafelt. They work across various industry sectors which has resulted in continued business growth and job creation. They currently have a requirement for a temporary Receptionist to act as a first point of contact within the business.
Temporary position initially for 3-4 weeks with possibility of extension.
General duties to include:
- Greet visitors and clients in a warm and professional manner, creating a positive first impression.
- Answer phone calls, direct inquiries, and provide accurate information to callers.
- Switchboard – transferring calls.
- Manage appointments, meetings, and conference room bookings.
- Maintain a tidy and organised reception area, keeping it presentable at all times.
- Monitor and manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Perform basic administrative tasks to support the office as needed.
- Tidy the staff kitchen area to uphold cleanliness standards.
- Load/ unload the dishwasher.
- Prepare tea and coffee for visitors.
The following criteria will be essential for the right person:
- Similar experience in a customer facing role.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Must be proficient in handing office equipment including telephone switchboard, printers, photocopiers etc.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible