Receptionist/Office Administrator JO5080
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new Dungannon client. They are currently seeking a Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their team.
- Greet customers/visitors
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and setting up & maintain customer/supplier accounts
- Perform accounting tasks, including POS(Point of sale), invoicing and purchase orders
- Maintain stock lists
- Daily cash handling including CC payments
- Any other duties and responsibilities as requested by the management
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT Skills (e.g. Microsoft word, Microsoft excel etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team and to own initiative
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible