Recruitment Consultant(s) JO4454
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be expanding our business to recruit Recruitment Consultant(s) for an immediate start to join the MYM Recruitment team. With a hybrid approach, the purpose of the role will be to support the efficient operation of the full range of activities of the busy office, including a vast range of administrative duties, recruitment, sales and marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a growing business and make the role your own!
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships.
- Telesales or Face to Face Sales within a Commercial environment.
- Be Competent in the use of I.T.
- Providing a high level of customer service daily.
- Positive approach to building relationships with employers, candidates and the MYM team.
- Organise enrolment forms, make photocopies, and file temporary staff records.
- Answer and quickly redirect phone calls.
- First point of contact for the business both on the phone, by email and face to face.
- Using and managing Infinity CMS system on a daily basis and keeping system up to date.
- Completing weekly sales calls in line with company KPI’s.
- Maintaining an up to date sales database and following up with potential leads.
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to plan & organise own workload and tasks.
- All other general office duties as required.
- Must be sales driven with a drive and passion to succeed.
- Sales experience is desirable.
- Social Media experience for a company or business desirable.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Enthusiastic with resilience.
- Have the ability to overcome objectives.
- A positive attitude with the ability to think on your feet.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic numeracy.
- Access to own vehicle to use daily.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible