Retail Assistant JO4622
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client who are a trendy clothing store aimed at fashion forward women situated in Magherafelt. Due to expanding workload the opportunity has now arisen for a full time Retail Assistant within their Magherafelt store.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Providing a high level of customer service in store.
- Greeting customers to find out their needs.
- To recommend, select and locate the correct items for customers.
- To receive and process cash and card transactions.
- Be fully up to date on product knowledge.
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times.
- Previous experience in a similar retail role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Customer focused
- High level of personal energy to drive sales.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Fashion conscious and trend aware
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible