Sales Administrator JO4447
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing client who are based in Bellaghy and are a leading producer of high quality substrates for both professional and amateur clients. Due to ongoing demand they wish to recruit a Sales Administrator for an immediate start. This position offers a competitive salary with hybrid/flexible working and 29 days annual holidays,
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Process Sales Orders from a major UK supermarket, as well as other additional customers.
- Liaise with the Production Manager and Purchasing Coordinator on availability of stock and transport to ensure timely delivery
- Process Sales Invoices
- Resolve customer queries
- Additional administrative tasks to support departmental teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional manner suitable for a customer facing role.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
- The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
- Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
- The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible