Sales Executive JO4747
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a supplier of plumbing and bathroom supplies in Co. Tyrone. The key to their success has been in the quality product that they offer their customers and their outstanding customer care. With this in mind they want a talented Sales Executive to work in the showroom of their Cookstown operation.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Sales Executive you will need to be enthusiastic about the plumbing sector with a sound knowledge of the various components within it. An ability to understand what is needed and build upon the customers initial needs to help them build their dream bathroom would be advantageous. Duties include:
- Selling bathrooms, tiles, showers, bathroom furniture etc. to both trade and retail customers from a busy showroom.
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge in order to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- Ensure customers are approached promptly and in the appropriate manner
- To answer and respond to calls in timely fashion dealing with queries both efficiently and effectively.
- Report any issues regarding stock or suppliers
- Prepare and assist in all aspects of stock taking including count and input
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a proven sales record
- Proven sales record and excellent communication skills are also essential.
- Attention to details and an ability to bring customers ideas to life.
- Strong IT and administration skills required.
- Experience in using design software
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Must exhibit punctuality
- Be able to provide 2 written references, one from a previous employer
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to meet sales targets
- Be able to exhibit attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency when processing quotations, orders & payments.
- Have worked in a showroom environment
- Have knowledge of bathrooms, stoves, cookers & tiles
- Have knowledge of how to read house plans
- Have experience in 3D drawings
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible