Sales Executive JO4998
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client who have over 30 years’ experience in the highly specialised business of design-and-build projects. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive who will be responsible for all aspects of sales and growth throughout Northern Ireland. While the role will be predominantly on the road, it will involve some home/office based work to ensure KPI’s are being met.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Converting prospects into successful customers through customer sales methods.
- Researching and forecasting sales and developing sales strategies and methods and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Visiting customers on a regular basis and evaluating customer needs and desires.
- Creating sales targets and working to meet them individually and as a team.
- Monitoring the organisation’s competitors, their products and marketing strategies.
- Acting as a representative for the organisation during customer meetings and presentations.
- Maintaining customer accounts and records of sales.
- Reporting and providing feedback to management using financial data collected.
- Proven experience in a Sales Executive role / Business Development Executive role.
- Construction specific background desired but not essential as training is provided.
- Proven ability to work to strict targets to help the team achieve its objectives.
- Proven ability to self-motivate and motivate other field sales representatives through challenging situations.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail essential.
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed and organised manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Full Clean driving licence required.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible