Sales Support Administrator JO4910
MYM Recruitment are excited to be working with our existing Cookstown client. Successfully trading in business for over 20 years, they have recently been named as a market leader in their sector. Due to a current surge in business, they currently are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator for their busy office. The purpose of the role will be to support the efficient operation of the full range of activities of the company.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Reception duties.
- Preparation of Quotes/Order Confirmations
- Processing customer orders
- Liaise with dispatch regarding dispatch of customer orders
- Deal with customer queries
- Maintaining filing system and update databases
- Support Sales Reps – information/samples etc.
- Office stock management
- Any other adhoc duties
- Adhering to the company Health and Safety Policy
- Always promoting a positive image of Heron Manufacture
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role.
- Good educational attainment including min GCSE/equivalent Mathematics & English.
- At least 1 years experience in similar role.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using busy telephone system.
- Experience using various IT systems.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible