MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client in Campsie who are a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms. We have an exciting roadmap ahead for new products, services, production capacity and business expansion. As a result of this continued success, they are expanding their teams in Campsie. They currently have opportunities for a Scheduler/Planner to join their team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Schedule flow of Production parts to meet daily Production demand.
- Interpret and implement Sales and Operational Plans
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers, developing and maintaining successful supplier relationships.
- Release of orders to the supplier network based on current demand.
- Provide supplier forecasts based on latest S&OP information.
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques for long lead items, optional parts and kanban supply.
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reports – identify business risks and opportunities.
- Push for improved Supplier performance and challenge to reduce supplier lead times.
- Provide analysis and suggest actions on current stock holding in relation to existing E&O reports.
- Work with suppliers to help them support our Production/Quality expectations with view to cost reduction opportunities.
- Manage supplier Engineering Change pricing, scheduling and implementation.
- Maintain accurate supplier pricing.
- Issue and Management of Tenders, Resourcing and Cost Saving Projects.
- Support Production and attend morning lineside meeting as part of Manufacturing Area Teams.
- Administration tasks associated with job role.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the Purchasing Manager
- Educated to HND Level in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Material Planning/Purchasing
- Demonstrate experience of SAP, Oracle or other MRP systems
- Good mathematical & analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills and self motivated
- Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Good IT skills with demonstrable experience of MS Office especially MS Excel Intermediate Level
- Demonstrate proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impact
- Experience operating in an engineering environment
- CIPS Qualified or equivalent may also be advantageous
- Demonstrate examples of Cost Savings Projects and Tender experience
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible