Shop Fitter JO4577
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be continuing to work with our client who are based in Derry/Londonderry, and are now regarded as Ireland’s leader in the Childcare, Special Needs and Education industries. Due to a surge in demand, they are now looking to recruit a Shop Fitter to join their growing team on a full time basis. In this role, you will be responsible for the installation and fit of sensory equipment, associated works, and completing all necessary safety checks
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organise the site ensuring it is safe for yourself and the customer.
- Installing play equipment including sensory walls, and manually carrying materials and equipment.
- Carrying out safe, efficient installations to an exceptional quality standard work to strict deadlines to ensure jobs are completed as planned.
- Liaising and communicating with the customers/schools on site to arrange ETAs and site access information.
- Use of a variety of power tools.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided at all times, maximising the customer experience.
- Loading & unloading of company vehicle as required.
- Undertake work related training courses as required.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations & safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great technical knowledge of construction processes.
- The ability to identify areas for improvement and to implement and develop existing processes/systems.
- Be able to work in high pace environment and be a confident decision maker.
- Be able to build and maintain a great relationship with the customer and internal teams.
- Proficient in Excel and all Microsoft applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible