Shop Floor Joiner JO4453
Our client has over 40 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing high quality furniture for an extensive range of clients. They are a leading specialist provider of furniture and fittings to a wide range of sectors, including schools and colleges, health trusts, and the hospitality, hotel and leisure industries. They currently require experienced Shop Floor Joiners to join their busy team.
As a Shop Floor Joiner you will be working in a busy factory setting in the production of high quality specialist furniture.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Health and safety knowledge
- A history of good time keeping
- Ability to work in a team
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible