Showroom Sales Advisor JO4631
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing client in Toomebridge. Established in 1960, they have over 50 years experience in their industry. Due to a surge in demand, they require a Showroom Sales Advisor to join their busy showroom.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Maximise sales for the Outside Rooms division.
- Processing orders and proactively engaging with customers.
- Dealing with enquiries and building a pipeline of quotations.
- Liaise with both, existing recommended installers and new paving installers, to build and cultivate close working relationships to drive a repeat revenue stream.
- Assist and guide customers in their paving and walling choices to ensure the optimum, landscaping solution is achieved for the customer.
- Ensure the Outside Rooms Centre is maintained to a high standard, by merchandising and replenishing literature and samples.
- Assist with the day to day running of the Outside Rooms including opening and closing of premises.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Outside Rooms team including Landscape Designers and the Marketing department to identify case studies & other content opportunities for the Company social media channels.
- Liaise with the Installer Manager to ensure new installer leads are passed on to grow the recommended installer list.
- Build relationships with internal colleagues in the wider company to ensure processes operate smoothly.
- Deal with all customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Embody the company culture of exemplary customer service in your everyday performance, providing a professional yet personal customer experience.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and be part of the development of our product range by identifying new products suitable for the market.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities to better yourself as part of a dynamic team.
- Any other duties as required by Senior Management and the Directors of the Company, commensurate with the role and within capabilities.
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths and English
- Previous sales experience in a retail or showroom environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software packages.
- An excellent communicator, who is friendly, polite, and very engaging.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
- Effective in building and maintaining good customers relations with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, with a proven desire to learn.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task a seasonal workload.
- Exceptional all-round administrative skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Third level qualification in a Business related field
- Knowledge of landscape design.
- Experience in the tiling sector/construction industry and/or building products knowledge
- Experience of calculating areas of design for order quantification.
- Ability to take ownership of their own environment and seek help when needed.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible