Skilled Utility Workers JO3767
We are delighted to be working with our client based in Ballybofey, Co. Donegal, who are well established more than 35 years. They deliver a wide range of quality building and civil engineering projects throughout N Ireland. They are currently recruiting for Utility Workers/360 Machine Operators/Foreman for current work in Donegal.
Skilled labourers required with experience in utilities & site work for immediate start. Must have valid safe pass and drivers license. Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative. Extra training will be given to the right candidate. Valid experience in water mains, utilities, groundworks & pipeworks to include pipe bursting, slip lining, directional drilling and open cut to name but a few areas of expertise.
- Hold a clean driving record/license
- Have a valid safe pass card
- Manual handling ticket
- Operating tickets
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible