Spray Painter JO4610
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new Dungannon engineering client. Due to demand, they are recruiting experienced Spray Painters to join their busy team. It is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with a passion for their work to take on a new challenge.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Mix paint and other materials according to specification or formula
- Ensure facility and spray painting equipment are in good working condition
- Responsible for the identification and separation of non-conforming parts or materials and report them to supervisors
- Utilise spray gun and apply paint in conformance with all specifications
- Employ heat or oven paint drying techniques for special purpose finishes
- Scrutinise and measure parts to maintain statistical process control charts
- Monitor machine gauges and equipment operation to discover defects/deviations from standards, and make necessary adjustments
- Utilise solvents, wire brushes, and cloths for cleaning sprayers and power equipment
- Follow company requirements to select paint, and match colours of paint following specified colour charts.
- Responsible for material and minor maintenance.
What you’ll get in return:
- Permanent Full-time position
- Day Shift and Evening shift available
- You will join a well-established and successful business that looks after its staff.
- Competitive salary is on offer to match your existing skillset and more. Overtime options are available too.
- Job Security, our record on this is unquestionable.
- Opportunity to expand your career in an innovative and expanding company.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible