Spray Painter JO4722
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client in Cookstown who are moving to their new state of the art warehouse and workshop in the coming months. Due to continued success, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Spray Painter to join their busy team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Operate and use all body shop equipment properly and safely.
- Remove rust from metal, and grease and dirt from work surface.
- Mask and protect parts that are not to be painted or coated.
- Mix paint according to specifications.
- Selects and mix coating liquid to produce desired colour.
- Paint surface using sprayer as appropriate.
- Maintain tools and keep equipment clean and in a proper state of repair.
- Keep work area clean.
- Maintain and wear all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Comply with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- To be able to work as a team member and be a good timekeeper.
- To have a keen and willing approach to work and be able to take instruction.
- You must have a full clean driving licence.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible