Stores Operatives JO4616
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Monkstown client who create world leading bold engineering in the waste recycling and natural material processing industries. Due to demand, they are recruiting for Stores Operatives for their busy warehouse.
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 5pm.
- Friday 7.30 – 12.50pm.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch.
- Receiving and checking incoming deliveries.
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Full training and induction training will be provided
- Adhering to company procedures
- Job involves moving and handling large products.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload.
- Forklift license desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative.
- Willingness to develop and adapt to new situations.
- Team Player.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible