Supply Chain and Procurement Manager J04635
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client who are a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit-out contractor who have built a reputation for excellence and innovation and has an international track record of achievement. Due to expanding workload the opportunity has now arisen for Supply Chain and Procurement Manager within our Antrim office.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
The successful candidate will develop and manage the supply chain strategy to maximise value and ensure optimal business performance. The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the supply chain strategy and improvement programme. Communicate these plans effectively to relevant personnel and monitor progress against KPIs.
- Manage the Procurement function ensuring the efficient sourcing and procurement of goods, materials and services of high quality, at best value for money and within the required delivery time.
- Manage stores within Mivan’s manufacturing facility ensuring operational efficiency, maintenance of stock levels in accordance with operations requirements and effective control of materials and tools.
- Support Estimating, Quantity Surveying, Manufacturing and Operations Departments in the implementation of framework agreements and management of the supply chain.
- Monitor the performance of sub-contractors and suppliers against KPIs.
- Resolve supply chain issues
- Prepare monthly reports illustrating achieved and forecasted benefits
- Manage reporting employees and monitor performance.
- Assist the procurement function when workload requires.
- Extensive knowledge of the supply chain process within the construction industry is essential.
- Strong strategic and commercial acumen.
- People management experience with strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to motivate others
- The ability to develop and sustain enduring business relationships
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to drive change and continuous improvement
- The ability to negotiate strategic agreements and facilitate a win-win attitude within the supply chain.
- The ability to establish performance objectives and deliver positive commercial results
- A progressive approach to problem solving.
- A third level qualification in procurement, commercial, project management or similar discipline would be desirable.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, training and personal development opportunities and a range of initiatives designed to support a healthy work/life balance.
Core benefits include:
- Additional holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
- Employee wellness programme
- Working from home scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible