MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a local manufacturer with over 25 years’ experience in stone products. Due to continued growth, they have an opportunity for a Surveyor (Kitchen Worktops) to join their manufacturing unit in Maghera. This role will entail being on site 3 to 4 days per week. The suitable candidate should be customer-focused with good communication skills and is organised and self- disciplined.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Attending booked appointments to measure and present proposed designs to the client.
- Ensure accurate measurements for the design process.
- Ability to create templates when required.
- Ensuring worktop designs and quotations are produced accurately and uploaded promptly.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with both internal and external clients in order that repeat business continues to be offered.
- Providing reports to the business on a weekly basis in order that performance efficiency can be reviewed
- Identifying and recommending opportunities for continuous improvement both in the role and within the company.
- Full UK manual driving licence
- Excellent attention to detail and error checking skills
- Highly organised, able to manage own time and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to provide excellent service and expert knowledge to customers
- Previous experience of conducting home measures/surveys
- Previous experience working in the kitchen industry
- IT literate – Word/Excel
- Communication – good written and verbal skills
- Clean, full UK driving licence
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible