Technical Sales Advisor JO4743
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for our Cookstown client who have over 25 years industry experience. Due to continued growth they require Sales Advisors to join their expanding sales team.
7:15am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday | 7:15am – 3:15pm Friday
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Point of contact for sales and technical queries regarding our pressure washer or generator range which includes parts and accessories.
- Dealing with customers throughout the UK and Ireland via email and telephone.
- Be able to advise the correct product based on application/use.
- Mechanically inclined individuals with prior experience, or experience in small electrical and engine driven machines are preferred.
- Processing sales orders via stock control system.
- Assisting with technical/ troubleshooting problems.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations placed onsite.
- Liaise with other departments, identifying opportunities or sharing appropriate information promptly and effectively.
- Keeping ahead of customer, competitor and market trends to leverage and develop new business.
- Candidates coming from a similar industry with practical knowledge and experience in a similar product range is preferred.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Previous experience working in sales, supporting a dealer network.
- Computer literacy skills to include Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone and email communication skills.
- You must be technically minded and have a good eye for detail.
- A forward-thinking, ‘can do’, positive attitude.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible