Technical Sales Advisors
MYM Recruitment is working again with its client, a leading supplier of fertilisers in Ireland and sources, produces and sell the complete range of conventional commodity fertilizers as well as the most comprehensive range of speciality fertiliser and soil conditioning products.
Their core values in supporting farmers to maximise their yields while also promoting sustainable agriculture practices. Their carefully designed to meet the needs of modern farming, and are backed by our team of experienced technical sales advisors who provide expert advice and support to our clients. These values include a commitment to excellence, a passion for sustainability, a focus on customer satisfaction, and a dedication to innovation. We believe that by embodying these values, we can continue to grow and thrive as a company while also contributing to the growth and success of the farming industry in Ireland.
We are seeking highly motivated Technical Sales Advisors to join a growing team in the following regions:
Tyrone Area, also North and West Cork
The successful candidate will be responsible for advice and sales of unique enhanced product range, in soil conditioning, fertilization and mineral supplements direct to farmers through local co-ops and merchants in the region.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new clients in the agricultural industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local co ops and merchants.
- Provide technical advice and support to farmers regarding our range of products, and our soil sustainability programme.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to promote the company’s products and services.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve sales targets and identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions.
- Commercial knowledge, sales and advisory skills experience
- Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Science, or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of farming and agricultural products, as well as their applications and benefits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Full driving license.
What’s on offer:
- An attractive compensation package of a fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission structure.
- Professional development with excellent field support along with sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training & development.
- Wellness progamme with access to an Employee Assistance and Health Screening Programme.
- Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company
If you are passionate about agriculture and have a desire to help farmers maximise their yields through the use of our high-quality enhanced product range, then we want to hear from you. Apply now to join a dynamic team as a Technical Sales Advisor.
Agriculture Background Degree in Agriculture Sales Experience Outgoing Person
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible