Traffic Attendant JO4738
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our existing Ballymena client. Due to a surge in demand they wish to recruit Traffic Attendants to join their team. These roles will be based in Ballymena and Coleraine.
Coleraine – 23 hours per week but can be flexed up to depending on willingness to travel and get up-skilled in other local areas – working within an excellent shift pattern between the hours of 08:30 – 18:30 Monday to Sunday.
Ballymena – 15 hours per week Thursday, Friday and Saturday (5 hours per day).
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- On foot Patrol of car parks within Coleraine.
- Observe vehicles to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation, issue fixed Penalty Charge Notices as necessary.
- Carry out routine front-line maintenance of all parking machines and change printer rolls as required.
- Liaise with client regarding any matters that may arise in respect of Traffic Management.
- Write clear and concise reports when directed and keep real time notes for prosecutions in court.
- Adhere to all relevant company policies, procedures and legislation.
- Technology literate.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and previous customer service experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Physically fit to complete on foot Patrols.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible