Trainee Service Advisor JO4714
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are excited to be working with our new Coleraine client. They now wish to recruit highly driven Trainee Service Advisor to join their busy customer service team. This is an excellent opportunity for a person to grow your career with an extremely successful business and to develop your skillset by learning and working alongside our established Customer Service department. Whilst this is an entry-level position, there are very real prospects for career progression within 12-18 months.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Processing, quality checking and closing out workshop job cards.
- Assisting with invoicing.
- Monitoring progress of vehicles in workshop and informing customers when jobs are completed.
- Assisting with booking PSV appointments.
- Other general administration, such as running various daily, weekly, and monthly reports, scanning and filing paperwork, record archiving and general word processing.
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths, grade A-C.
- An excellent level of computer literacy is essential, a qualification in ICT would be desirable but is not essential.
- Previous administrative experience working within a business environment would be highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner (must be confident with telephone communication)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
- Although not essential, some existing mechanical knowledge would be advantageous or a strong desire to learn and work within the commercial vehicle industry.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible