Sales Representative JO5085
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client in Eglinton who are a busy fitted-furniture manufacturing/ fitout company based in the Northwest. Due to continuing growth, they are seeking a Sales Representative to join their busy team.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Develop new relationships/ sales leads with new clients and strengthen relationships with existing clients.
- Be aware of the current market and competitors to ensure sales efforts are targeted and effective.
- Developing product knowledge through working with current team.
- Assisting in counter sales duties when not out on the road.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales rep experience is required.
- Sales rep experience in the industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills Microsoft, social media etc.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Clean Driver’s License.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible