Warehouse Coordinator JO5083
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client in Eglinton who are a busy fitted-furniture manufacturing/ fitout company based in the Northwest. Due to continuing growth, they are seeking a Warehouse Coordinator in their factory. The role will ensure effective storage and distribution of goods and maintaining a safe and organised workplace.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Assist the monitoring and management of stock levels and ensure accurate stock counts.
- Conduct regular audits to reconcile physical inventory with system records.
- Assist in the implementation and maintain stock control procedures.
- Process and fulfil customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Track and report order status to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and optimise warehouse layout for efficient space utilisation.
- Assist with implementing and enforcing organisation standards to enhance workflow.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Oversee the receiving process, inspecting goods for quality and accuracy.
- Ensure the warehouse equipment such as forklifts etc are properly maintained.
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Stay informed of industry regulations and implement changes as necessary.
- Proven experience in warehouse operations and inventory management.
- Forklift license desirable.
- Computer skills.
- Have an interest in problem solving.
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and sometimes visibly demanding environment.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Looking for a career within the manufacturing sector of the construction industry.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible